Monday, June 30, 2014

Christa and Marcelo’s Pre-Wedding Planning Photos…

 

Recently Christa and Marcelo had visited my home to have a discussion about their wedding day. Their wedding is scheduled for this month (July 2014). While talking about their wonderful day, they both were wearing their Brazilian Soccer Jerseys. They had every right to celebrate; Brazil won the day before and had advanced to the next round in the soccer (football) World Cup. I had asked if they plan on having a signature board for their wedding guest. Christa mentioned that she did, however she had forgotten about getting a photo for the board. I never miss an opportunity to take pictures, so I had asked if I could take some and help by providing a picture for their signature board.

Well here are a couple of pictures of the wonderful couple, Christa and Marcelo.

IMG_3814IMG_3816

IMG_3818

IMG_3843

I’m pretty excited to be taking pictures of their wedding day. Until next time…

3 comments:

  1. Happy to see the pre wedding photography. My sister is planning a Christmas party this year at one of beautifully located Seattle venues. She is looking for appealing ideas of tree decoration. I am thinking to dress as Santa and surprise everyone with pleasing gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete