Thursday, June 12, 2014

Vignetting Photography website has gone live!!!




Its official, Vignetting Photography website has gone live… The updated website allows viewing by accessing the Vignetting Photography website via cell phone and/or tablet. Additionally with this new blog feature, I’m able to provide updates to current locations and also what I’m planning on doing next.

Not only would I be able to provide a picture from my every day adventures, but I would be able to provide a story behind the image that you see before you. This would allow me to give you that extra behind the scenes moment.

For example: Recently I took a trip to Istanbul, Turkey. While I was waiting for my colleague to get ready, I was in my hotel room attempting to figure out my camera setting. Mostly, I wanted to evaluate if my camera was still operating properly after a long trip. I was just clicking and adjusting the camera out the window and mirror. This picture was taken in that hotel room in Istanbul, Turkey… It has now become my official photo for Vignetting Photography… Me…

Yes, I admit not too exciting of a story… But we’ll get better... 

Most importantly, I want to have fun and express my enjoyment of taking photos with you. 

Until next time... Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment