Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A month of Joy…

For the month of July, Vignetting Photography has been pretty busy. But to be honest, it was a real joy. Last month I had captured Mr. and Mrs. Chagas’s wonderful wedding. I had completed the post-processing of their photos before they had returned from their honeymoon. That was certainly a first.

Their wedding day was beautiful inside and out. I really like how the pictures came out. I had a lot of fun shooting their wedding. Here are a couple of photos from Mr. and Mrs. Chaga’s wedding day of July 16, 2014.

Chagas_wedding-1

Chagas_wedding-72

Chagas_wedding-383-3Chagas_wedding-411Chagas_wedding-415-2Chagas_wedding-440

Chagas_wedding-448

Chagas_wedding-412

I was also able to accomplish my advertisement for this coming year. I normally have been using the free advertisement websites to get the Vignetting Photography name out there. However, I decided to do something a little different this year. I have decided to place a professional ad within the Republican’s Wedding Magazine.  The advertisement goes live at the end of this month.  Here is a special first look, hope you enjoy it…

Vignetting Ad_2014 copy

I want to give a special thanks to Sarah G. for helping me with the Advertisement. Well until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment